Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Welcome!

Hello! 

Welcome to a crazy idea of mine, an attempt by computer illiterate me to create a place where we can all post uranium related activities and events happening in the peterborough area. 

If you would like to be able to post here, please let me know, and I will invite you to be an author. I would like anyone who wants to be an author to be one, and then we can all post, if we wish, what we are doing individually and in different groups. I see this forum as a place where we can keep each other in the loop,  networking and supporting one another. If you want to post under a pseudonym, of course feel free to do so. Also, If you just want to read, of course that is fine too!

Any comments would be much appreciated, as this is my first attempt at doing something jazzy on the internet. 

In Solidarity,

Mossy Sprite

No comments: